LinkedIn, a well-known platform famous for its outstanding performance. Not chat option, no games like Facebook but this platform make its reputation alone. Need a job, need online resume, want companies to hire you and the last solution is “LinkedIn”.
Day by day job issues creating problems. If we will check the past years, we can understand how many problems out senior’s faces to get a single job. Sending in a queue for hours and apply for job than waiting for a call etc. But now days LinkedIn resolve this issue, we can hire and find a relevant person of company and people can easily find companies according to their interest and apply for a job online.
We start the topic on job on LinkedIn, so it will be helpful for you to learn “LinkedIn job posting” to find a right person for the company. I will not take your much time, so let’s start the procedure.
Note: - If you want to find a job then join the company group and page, then apply directly with your resume.
How to do LinkedIn Job Posting
Note: - Before starting the procedure I want to mention some points.
1. Your LinkedIn profile must be 100% complete.
2. Use always origin and clear profile pic.
3. Always provide valid contact information.
4. Update all your skills.
5. Don’t add anything in which you are not good.
6. Make good and relevant connections.
7. Be active on LinkedIn for new updates.
- Open your Account and from your profile to Homepage click on “Jobs” on the upper navigation menu bar. Below the search bar.
- Now click on “Post a Job” button on top right side. (In the Left search bar you can find jobs for you also).
- Fell out job posting form completely with any fail. All details must be relevant and related to your company. Company and job opening information will play a vital role.
- Job title, Job experience and job functions will be up to you or according to your requirements.
- Please provide full description about job with the skills you want.
- The Final task is choose the job location and select a pricing plan.
- Click on “continue” for enter billing information. You can save in draft for posting later.
These are very easy steps for “LinkedIn Job Posting”. If you like the information please spread it so that others can take benefits from this information.
If you want to share your LinkedIn and LinkedIn Job Posting related experience then you always most welcome, our team and audience will be grateful for your experience sharing.
About the AuthorSumit Sharma
He is a technical blogger and loves to blog. His writings includes new and interesting techies related to SEO , SMM and many other fascinating facts about blogging world. Follow author on Facebook, Google plus, Linked In , Stumble Upon, Pin interest.